March was a pretty okay reading month. I knew I had to kind of step it up a bit since I completely failed at February and I feel like the number of books I did read kind of put me back on track towards meeting my goal. I still need to step it up even more considering at this point I can’t afford to have another “slack” month but if I continue on at this rate I should be able to meet my goal.
In the month of March I read:
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano
- There’s Cake In My Future by Kim Gruenenfelder
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver
All 3 books I got in my recent Birthday Book Haul. Sever and Requiem are both actually the 3rd books of two different trilogies (The Chemical Garden Trilogy and the Delirium Trilogy) that I had been counting down the days until their release(s) and I absolutely loved them both. There’s Cake In My Future was pretty decent. I didn’t love it but it was entertaining.
So far overall in 2013 I’ve read:
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner (paperback, 374 pages)
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (paperback, 360 pages)
- The Death Cure by James Dashner (hardcover, 324 pages)
Didn’t finish any books.
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano (hardcover, 371 pages)
- There’s Cake In My Future by Kim Gruenenfelder (paperback, 358 pages)
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver (hardcover, 391 pages)
For a total of 6 books read so far, and 2, 178 pages.
Have you read any of the books that I’ve read in 2013? What have you read this year? Comment and let me know